Recipe of Speedy 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe. To make 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice you only need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice:
- Provide of hurst ham beens 15 bean cajun soup mix.
- Provide of medium white or yellow onion diced.
- Use of green bell pepper diced.
- Take of red bell pepper diced.
- Take of celery diced.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- Take of Seasoning packet from beans.
- Get of parsley.
- Take of filtered water.
- Take of chicken broth.
- Use of ham hock.
- Use of each beef smoked sausage sliced and halfed.
- Take of Juice of 1 small lemon.
- Provide of petite diced tomatoes don't drain.
- Take of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Use of butter.
- You need of For rice 👇.
- Use of white instant rice.
- Prepare of filtered water.
- Take of sea salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of butter.
Steps to make 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice:
- Rinse and sort through beans and check for unwanted debris and discard..
- In slow cooker add beans, onion, peppers, garlic, celery, parsley, seasoning packet, broth and water. Mix up and add ham hock in..
- Cover and cook on high for 8 or 9 hours (don't open lid while cooking).
- Brown sausage in a skillet on medium high heat and set aside in refrigerator till ready for use..
- After 8 hours check beans for doneness. If tender remove ham hock and remove fatty outside and shred and add to soup. Add in browned sausage, tomatoes, Italian seasonings, lemon juice, butter, salt and pepper. Stir up and cover and continue to cook for about 30 more minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then add in rice, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes covered..
- Serve with rice and enjoy with some buttered cornbread on the side.
In large pot mix corn, pinto beans, Rotel, Cajun tomatoes, and tomato soup. Stir tomatoes and Cajun seasoning into sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped fresh We Also Love. Love the mix of beans and the price is fantastic. Discard the seasoning packet - we won't need this!
If you find this 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.