Recipe of Quick 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli recipe. To cook 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- Prepare of 米粉 Rice vermicelli (150g).
- Provide of 高丽菜 Cabbage (100g).
- You need of 冬菇 Dried shiitake mushroom (2-4).
- Take of 红萝卜 Carrot (Half).
- Take of 鲜虾 Shrimp (50g).
- Use of 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 tablespoon).
- You need of 肉碎(随意) Minced meat (optional).
Steps to make 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- 浸泡冬菇(约6小时)，切片，冬菇水备用 Soak mushroom (~6hrs), cut into slices. Keep the soaked mushroom water.
- 浸泡米粉(约1小时) Soak rice vermicelli for 1 hour.
- 高丽菜，红萝卜切丝 Cut cabbage and carrot into thin slices.
- 炒香蒜米，冬菇。加入肉碎(随意)，大火炒香 Fry minced garlic, mushroom. Add minced meat (optional), stir-fry with high heat.
- 加入高丽菜，红萝卜，翻炒 Add cabbage and carrot, keep stirring.
- 加入鲜虾，翻炒 Add shrimp, keep stirring.
- 加了米粉，翻炒 Add rice vermicelli, keep stirring.
- 加入冬菇水(约1杯)，1茶匙酱清，闷煮 Add mushroom water (~1cup) and 1 tablespoon of light soysauce, braise till it dries.
If you find this 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.