Recipe of Quick Penne Arrabbiata (Pasta with Red Sauce)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Penne Arrabbiata (Pasta with Red Sauce) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne Arrabbiata (Pasta with Red Sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Arrabbiata (Pasta with Red Sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to penne arrabbiata (pasta with red sauce) recipe. You can cook penne arrabbiata (pasta with red sauce) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne Arrabbiata (Pasta with Red Sauce):
- Take of penne pasta.
- Take of tomatoes.
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use of green bell pepper (optional).
- You need of black pepper crushed.
- Take of medium sized onion.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of dry roasted red chilli flakes.
- Use of oregano or dry basil.
Instructions to make Penne Arrabbiata (Pasta with Red Sauce):
- Boil the pasta in boiling water with salt for 7-8 minutes..
- Once it is boiled, strain it in a strainer and run cold water through it to avoid overcooking..
- Mix a little cooking oil on the boiled pasta to avoid it sticking..
- Boil the tomatoes in pressure cooker. Just 1 whistle and do not release the steam after whistle. This step speeds up the cooking process as you don't have to cook the sauce for long time..
- In a pan, pour the extra virgin olive oil. Keep the flame low..
- Immediately add roasted chilli flakes and chopped garlic in mildly heated extra virgin olive oil.
- When the oil becomes aromatic add the chopped onions, green bell peppers and saute in medium flame until it is translucent.
- Puree the boiled tomatoes in a blender and add it to the pan.
- Add salt to taste, crushed black pepper and simmer it in medium flame for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the boiled penne pasta to the sauce and mix it well.
- Sprinkle oregano or dry basil herbs and mix well.
- Serve it hot with additional 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil spread over it.
Arrabiata sauce (sugo all'arrabbiata) is a spicy (angry) tomato sauce that's made with plenty of olive oil, garlic, chopped tomatoes, and red pepper flakes to provide the heat. We all know I'm not the biggest spice fan on the planet, but I did really. The Penne Arrabbiata Pasta is a delicious pasta which is made from a rich and spicy tomato basil sauce. The addition of the garlic, along with black pepper, red chilli flakes and the basil leaves, brings out the fresh flavours of this Tomato Basil Spicy Penne Arrabbiata Pasta. Cook, stirring and shaking the pan and adding more pasta water as necessary to keep sauce loose, until pasta is perfectly al dente.
If you find this Penne Arrabbiata (Pasta with Red Sauce) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.