Recipe of Perfect Spicy Green Curry with Tofu
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to spicy green curry with tofu recipe. You can cook spicy green curry with tofu using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- You need 1 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Curry Paste.
- Take 3 Cups of Japanese Eggplant (Cut into 1in pieces).
- Provide 1 Cup of Shelled Edamame.
- You need 1 Cup of Canned Chickpeas (Rinsed and Drained).
- Get 3 Cups of Green Beans (Trimmed and Halved).
- Get 2-12 oz of Blocks Firm Tofu (Cut into cubes).
- Use 2.5 Cups of Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Use 4 of Red Thai Chili Peppers (Sliced).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
Instructions to make Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the oil and curry paste. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant. About 3-5 minutes..
- Add the Eggplant, stir well, add 1 Cup water. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook until eggplant is just tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the edamame, chickpeas, and green beans. Cover and cook until the green beans are tender. About 10 minutes..
- Add the tofu, coconut milk, brown sugar, fish sauce,and chiles. Summer, uncovered, until slightly thickened. About 20 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt. Cook until the curry is thickened. About 10 minutes. Serve topped with Cilantro..
- 679 Calories, 27g protein, 53g carbs (10g fiber), 41 g fat..
If you find this Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.