Recipe of Perfect Patti Samosas Platter
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Patti Samosas Platter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Patti Samosas Platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Patti Samosas Platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to patti samosas platter recipe. You can cook patti samosas platter using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Patti Samosas Platter:
- Get of Samosa Patties.. ready available.
- Prepare of Maida paste.. Made with Maida flour and water.
- Take of For Poha-Onion filling.
- Provide of poha.
- You need of medium onions sliced length wise.
- Use of green chillies ginger paste.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of For Sweet Corn Thai Flavoured Filling.
- Prepare of Sweet Corn Kernels.
- Provide of Thai green curry paste.
- Use of hot red chilli sauce.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Get of For Paneer-Cheese filling.
- Prepare of crumbled paneer.
- Get of cheese cubes grated.
- Prepare of green chillies ginger paste.
- Get of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- You need of salt.(as there is salt in green chillies ginger paste and cheese).
Steps to make Patti Samosas Platter:
- PREPARATION of Poha-Onion filling/ PATTI SAMOSA.
- Take two Samosa Patti apply thin layer of maida paste in centre.. square portion..place another samosa Patti on it to make plus size..
- Place Poha-Onion filling in centre.cover with one side of Patti apply thin layer of maida paste..cover with adjacent side of Patti.Cut two Remaining sides into 1/4strips taking care to keep them intact with Prepared Patti Samosa..
- Start weaving into mat design..using both cut sides strips.. alternatively.as shown.
- Make Similarly another patti samosa with Poha-Onion filling..
- Preparatin of Sweet Corn Thai Flavoured Filling Patti Samosas.
- Take one Samosa Patti.from one corner start folding to make cone from it.as shown.
- Filled this cone with sweet corn Thai flavour filling..
- Cover it..and fold and with help of Maida paste,make triangular shape Patti Samosas..
- For Paneer-Cheese filling/ patti samosa.
- In mixing bowl add crumble paneer, grated cheese, green chillies ginger paste, chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste.Mix well..
- Take two Samosa Patti and cut them into half horizontally and vertically..
- Take two cut Samosa Patti..on one apply thin layer of maida paste in centre.on it place place another Patti to make plus sign..
- In centre place 1tbsp of paneer-cheese mixture..fold from one side.
- Apply thin layer on it.cover adjacent side of Patti, repeat this process.clock wise to make square shape patti samosa.
- Heat oil in Kadhai add one by one Prepared Patti Samosas..fry them in hot oil..on medium flame till golden brown..
- Serve & Relish hot patti samosa platter With dip as monsoon delights.
- For Minty Mayo dip..add 2 tsp of mint coriander chutney to mayo.mix well serve with poha- onion patti samosa.For Spicy tomato mayo dip..add 1-2tbsp of hot red chilli sauce to mayo.mix well and Serve with corn Thai flavour patti samosa.
So many recipes can be made from this. samosa patti pastry sheets recipe: firstly in a large mixing bowl add equal proportion of maida and wheat flour. further add pinch of sugar. sugar helps to get golden brown colour. A wide variety of samosa patti options are available to you, such as warranty of core components, key selling points, and local service location. Homemade samosa sheets are very easy to make, once you make them you can freeze The best thing about home made samosa patti is Samosa stays very crisp for long time. Switz Samosa Patti is a traditional dough-based thin samosa pastry, made of wheat, easy to use Switz Samosa Patti Filling suggestions: Corn and cheese, mix veg, spinach and.
If you find this Patti Samosas Platter recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.