Recipe of Perfect Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's healthy zesty greek salad recipe. You can cook mike's healthy zesty greek salad using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad:
- You need of English Or Garden Cucumbers [thick sliced].
- Prepare of buckets Athenos Feta Cheese [crumbled].
- Provide of Shaved Parmasean.
- Get of Vidalia Onions [sliced].
- You need of Red Onions [sliced].
- Prepare of Fresh Radishes [sliced].
- Use of Fresh Cherry Tomatoes [sliced].
- Take of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- Take of Fresh Chives.
- You need of Green Olives [halved].
- Use of Black Olives [halved].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Fresh Spinach.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
- Use of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Homemade Italian Dressing Or Low Fat Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing well shaken.
Instructions to make Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad:
- Easy peasy! We made our own Italian Dressing. But, Kraft puts out a great zesty Italian!.
- Rinse, dry and chop all vegetables. Crumble Feta Cheese if needed and add Parmasean..
- A quick tip on chopping fresh herbs? Stack your leaves and roll into a cigar shape. Then, gently chop. Do the same with your spinach..
- Don't over chop or you'll cause your fresh herbs to bruise and brown..
- Feta Cheese..
- Fresh shaved Parmasean Cheese..
- Gently mix everything together, including dressing, and chill well. Stir occasionally..
- Seal tightly. Gently flip sealed bowl over a few times prior to eating. Enjoy your little taste of Greece!.
- Excelent for healthy, "on the go," work lunches! My students love taking these in to school with them!.
If you find this Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.