Recipe of Perfect Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to baking potatoes on hot stones recipe. To cook baking potatoes on hot stones you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones:
- You need of Dutch pot or ordinary pot.
- You need of large potatoes.
- Use of water.
- Provide of bucket of smooth pebble stones (same stones for fish tank).
- Get of small clove of garlic.
- Get of butter.
- Use of oregano or other dried herbs.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones:
- Wash pebble stones. Add enough pebble stones in the pot to coat bottom of the pot. Add ½ cup of water to the pot. It will help to steam the potatoes. Wash the potatoes. Use a fork and poke potatoes. place them on the pebble stones..
- Cover the pot with a lid. Place the pot top of stove and let to bake on a high heat for about 1 hour or so. Occasionally, turn potatoes over and let all sides cook..
- While potatoes are baking, Peel away skin of garlic and grate it. Add some butter, grated garlic, salt, pepper and dried herbs to a bowl. Melt the butter and set aside..
- Potatoes are done, when a knife, slips into a potato easily. When potatoes are baked, remove them from the pot. Slice them open. Add melted butter and serve hot. They are absolutely delicious..
If you find this Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.