Recipe of Homemade Smoky chicken liver fry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoky chicken liver fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoky chicken liver fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky chicken liver fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to smoky chicken liver fry recipe. To cook smoky chicken liver fry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoky chicken liver fry:
- You need of Chicken liver.
- You need of Onion (thinly chopped).
- Take of Curry leaves 1.
- Take of Garlic pods (crushed).
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Crushed pepper.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Fennel powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Brandy.
- Take of oil.
Steps to make Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
Peel the outer skin off the onions. Chicken Liver Fry Recipe is an easy yet delicious dish that can be served with any Indian meal to make it more rich. This is the spicy Indian style liver. Chicken liver fry is a simple stir fried liver fry sauteed using few basic spices and eaten plain or as a starter. I know that organ meat is not for everyone but in my opinion, eating this type of meat is a good way to be a conscientious omnivore because you are eating all parts of the animal and not just the popular parts.
If you find this Smoky chicken liver fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.