Recipe of Homemade Low carb chicken curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low carb chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to low carb chicken curry recipe. To make low carb chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb chicken curry:
- Use of brown onion diced.
- Provide of skinless chicken thighs.
- Get of garam masala.
- Use of turmeric.
- Get of star anise.
- Prepare of cinnamon stick.
- Provide of Cardoman pods.
- Prepare of crushed garlic and ginger.
- Take of cubed pumpkin and sweet potato.
- You need of fresh peas.
- Provide of portobellini mushrooms.
- Get of fresh coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Low carb chicken curry:
- Fry whole spices in a dry pot, when fragrant add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add diced onion, garlic and ginger and dry ground spices - fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken thighs and mushrooms and brown in spice mixture for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and bring to a simmer with pot closed. After 40 minutes add cubes sweet potato and pumpkin.
- After another 20minutes add peas and cook until pumpkin and sweet potatoes are done. Season to taste.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and top with chopped fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy with your choice of cooling sambals..
It's missing a few high-carb ingredients from the original style, but this speaks for itself in terms of flavor. This delicious Keto Indian chicken curry is a mildly spiced delight that keep this curry low carb BECOME A TASTEBUD. Indian keto chicken curry makes a great low-carb mid-week feast. If you like your curry hotter, you can always add more chili. We love Indian food and are always experimenting with making lots of low-carb curry recipes.
If you find this Low carb chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.