Recipe of Homemade Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to lemongrass & ginger shrimp stirfry recipe. To cook lemongrass & ginger shrimp stirfry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry:
- Use of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- Use of Green pepper, sliced.
- You need of Red pepper, sliced.
- Get of Shrimp, deveined and peeled.
- Get of thai yellow curry paste.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Use of Coconut oil.
- Get of sesame seeds (optional) as a garnish.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare of lemongrass stalks, minced (tough outer bit removed).
- Get of Fresh grated ginger.
Steps to make Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry:
- Mince the lemongrass the best you can, add ginger and marinade the shrimp for 30 min..
- In a large pan heat coconut oil and add shrimp (not including marinade).
- When shrimp just turns pink, add the yellow curry paste and 1/2 the can of coconut milk, mix to combine..
- Add the veggies and cook for about 3 min..
- After 3 min, add the rest of the coconut milk, mix and let cook for 5 min..
- Serve with rice or noodles 😆😆😆 .. it doesn't take very long, I like my veggies to be a little crisp but you're more than welcome to cook longer . ENJOY!! 😉.
If you find this Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.