Recipe of Homemade Javanese Fried Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Javanese Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Javanese Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to javanese fried chicken recipe. To cook javanese fried chicken you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Javanese Fried Chicken:
- Use of A. Main.
- Prepare 1.5 kg of - 2 kg chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 C of coconut cream.
- Provide 1 C of water.
- Take of B. Blend.
- Use 2 of big shallots.
- You need 2 stalks of lemongrass - sliced.
- Get 4 of candlenuts.
- Get 4 slices of ginger or galangal.
- Take of C. Powdered Spices.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of D. Seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Javanese Fried Chicken:
- Prep - clean chicken wings. Blend B. Place A, B, C and D in a deep pan, stir to mix and cook over medium heat until wings are well coated with spices, cooked and tender with flesh still intact. Wings should be generously seasoned (slightly salty) as frying will make it a little bland if little seasoning is added. Remove wings and drain..
- In a pot or frying pan, heat enough oil for deep frying. Fry wings in small batches in hot oil until lightly browned. To avoid a very dried wings, do not fry too long. Once it is lightly browned, remove and drain on paper towel. Serve with rice..
- Note: We personally love our wings fried. But of course this can be prepared differently. Instead of deep frying, wings can also be grilled or oven-baked. For grilling and oven baking, Season wings (when boiling) with sufficient amount of salt or chicken seasoning powder/bullion (to taste). For deep frying, Boiled wings should taste saltier, with slightly more salt or chicken bullion/seasoning powder added to the pot..
If you find this Javanese Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.