Recipe of Homemade Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to garlic spaghetti with spinach and cherry tomatoes recipe. You can cook garlic spaghetti with spinach and cherry tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes:
- Provide 1 of whole Garlic.
- You need Half of pack of spaghetti noodles (regular thickness).
- Use 10 leaves of spinach(large & medium).
- Provide 8-10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Get of Salt & Pepper as per your preference.
- You need 9-10 tbsps of water.
- Get 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Oregano.
Instructions to make Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes:
- First put the noodles in a pot to boil..
- Then Cut each clove of garlic in thin slices..
- Take a Pan. Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add garlic and 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper (I used this much)..
- Saute them. When they start turning brown add water and cover it let the garlic come to it's softest state..
- Do give it a stir in between..
- If the water gets dried up and garlic slices don't become mushy then add some more water for them to come to that state. And when they do mash it up and make a paste of it and take it out in a plate for a while..
- Then add 2 tbsps of olive oil again. Cut the tomatoes in halves and add it on a slow flame..
- When they start softening add the garlic paste and Spinach (washed and tear up the leaves in two's or three's with hands, remove the long stems) and boiled noodles and give it good mix but try not mash the tomatoes in a process. Few will get mashed up but that's fine..
- Cover the lid for 3 to 5 mins and let the spinach soften up too. And That's it. Dish it out and sprinkle the Oregano on top..
- And enjoy the aromat and tasty Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry tomatoes. ☺️.
Spaghetti with Shrimp and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. Spaghetti with Clams and Slow-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The classic tomato spaghetti is a simple dish that makes the perfect midweek meal for the whole family and that can easily be added to once mastered. Peel and finely slice the onion and garlic. If using fresh, cut the tomatoes in half, then roughly chop them or carefully open the tins of tomatoes.
If you find this Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.