Recipe of Favorite PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to phenomenal grilled cheese recipe. You can have phenomenal grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese:
- Use 2 tbsp of unsalted butter - softened.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 4 slice of bread (we like wheat, whole grain or sourdough).
- Use 2 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Use 2 slice of american cheese.
- Use 2 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese:
- In a small bowl mix butter and Dijon mustard until combined and smooth. Divide into fourths. Lay slices of bread out on your work surface. Butter top side of each slice with 1/4 of the butter mixture..
- Prep your cheeses for quick sandwich assembly. Make two stacks, one slice of each cheese per stack, with american in the middle of each stack. Because american melts the easiest of the three putting it in the middle helps blend and bind all the cheeses while cooking..
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium low heat for a couple minutes. Working one sandwich at a time, place first slice of bread butter side down in skillet. Place stack of cheeses on top, pepper jack on bottom so it is closest to the heat first. This is because it is the slowest of the three to melt. Then place second slice of bread on top of cheeses, butter side up..
- Place a lid on your skillet for 1 minute. Remove lid, cook 1 minute more. Lift corner of bread with a spatula to see how toasted it is. You want a golden brown color. On my stove this usually takes 2-4 minutes, including time with lid on..
- When golden brown carefully flip sandwich with spatula. Press down top gently with back of spatula to squish the halves together. Cook another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown on second side..
- Flip top side back down for a quick reheat (only about 20 seconds). Transfer to plate, let rest for 2 minutes for cheeses to set a little. Repeat cooking steps for second sandwich..
- Once rested cut on the diagonal to display all that ooey gooey awesomeness, serve with a soup that begs you to dip something in it and enjoy. ;).
It is typically prepared by heating one or more slices of cheese between slices of bread, with a cooking fat such as butter. Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course! We are the National Geographic of bread, butter, and cheese. Because who doesn't love a melty, cheesy sandwich from Start With Your Basic Grilled Cheese. Sure, it's a great weekday lunch when you chase it with.
If you find this PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.