Recipe of Award-winning Thai Chicken Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To cook thai chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Take 1 small of Onion.
- Take 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 4 tsp of Thai Curry paste (Red or Green).
- You need 4 large of Boneless chicken breasts (cubes).
- Take 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Prepare of Optional Veggies.
- Use 1 each of Red/Green Peppers.
- Use 5 oz of Bamboo shoots.
- Get 1/2 cup of Zucchini.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut onions in slices. Thinly cut lemongrass..
- Sautee onion for 4 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook for a minute while stirring..
- Add chicken and stir until it is coated, and the outsides are cooked. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, brown sugar, basil leaves, and coconut milk. (Add other veggies).
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Add Coriander. Serve over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.