Recipe of Award-winning Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to robin's creamy buckeye chocolates recipe. You can cook robin's creamy buckeye chocolates using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates:
- Provide of Powdered Sugar.
- Take of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need of Butter.
- Get of Milk Chocolate.
Instructions to make Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates:
- Note: I have used name brand peanut butter but have found they're tasteless. Best to use natural peanut butter that doesn't contain anything other than peanuts, oil, salt and maybe sugar..
- Note: I start off with this recipe but end up adding to it as I judge it based on texture and taste. If you want it dryer, add more powdered sugar; if you want it creamier, add more peanut butter; if it gets too sticky, add more butter..
- Add peanut butter and softened butter to mixer. Mix at medium speed while adding powdered sugar. Continue to mix until all ingredients are well blended. Mixture will appear crumbley but will smooth when made into balls..
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes. It's is easier to handle and will stick less when cold..
- Once chilled, roll the mixture into balls slightly smaller than a golf ball and place on a wax paper lined cookie tray. Place the tray into the freezer for at least 20 minutes. This allowed the balls to harden, making them easier to dip without falling off the toothpick..
- Melt milk chocolate (or semisweet if preferred) in a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave (be careful not to burn the chocolate)..
- Once balls are chilled, use a toothpick to pierce the center of the balls and dip them into the chocolate, covering 2/3 of the ball. It should resemble a Buckeye nut. Allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place back onto the wax paper lined cookie sheet and place into the refrigerator to set..
- If more chocolate is preferred, they can be doubled dipped into the chocolate. If the balls start falling off the toothpick just pop them back into the freezer to chill again..
- To finish, close the toothpick hole by gently pushing the hole closed with your fingers..
If you find this Robin's Creamy Buckeye Chocolates recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.