Recipe of Award-winning Roasted broccoli mushroom soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe. To make roasted broccoli mushroom soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted broccoli mushroom soup:
- Use of broccoli, washed and cut into florets.
- Use of mushrooms (any kind).
- You need of garlic, chopped.
- Provide of onion chopped.
- Take of cream of mushroom soup (optional).
- You need of vegetable/ chicken stock.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Use of olive oil.
Instructions to make Roasted broccoli mushroom soup:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss the broccoli with olive oil, salt, pepper and,roast them in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Heat oil in a wide bottomed pan, add garlic and onions, mushrooms till nicely golden..
- Add the stock to the pan and add broccoli and cook for another 5- 10mins..
- You can add can of cream of mushroom soup too for extra creaminess. (optional) Or 1/2 cup of milk.
- Once cooked, remove the soup from heat and let it cool for sometime. Using hand held blender, blend the soup till smooth..
- Season accordingly. Garnish with chives or croutons. Enjoy.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Watch how to make the best roasted broccoli in this short recipe video! You'll find simple flavor variations, too. This roasted broccoli and aged cheddar soup is super easy to make and yet it is so bursting with flavour that it is bound to satisfy! One last thing that I like to do with this soup is to add a tablespoon of grainy mustard which goes particularly nicely with the broccoli and cheddar flavour combination.
If you find this Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.