Recipe of Award-winning Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren't that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. To make hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Prepare of Burgers.
- Get 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of Sauce.
- You need 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- You need 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of cream.
- Provide as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Steps to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
A cream based Pepper Sauce is kicked up with some Rib Eye steak in this BBQ Pit Boys easy to do recipe. ▷ All Our Recipes. Great recipe for Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce. The sauce here has proved rich and flavourful, the whisky adding a smoky note. The sauce should probably work just as well for steaks and roasts too. To make the peppercorn sauce, heat a large knob of butter in a frying pan and cook half the shallots until soft and golden.
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.