Recipe of Award-winning Enchiladas - An Easy Mexican Dish
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas - An Easy Mexican Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas - An Easy Mexican Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to enchiladas - an easy mexican dish recipe. To cook enchiladas - an easy mexican dish you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchiladas - An Easy Mexican Dish:
- Get of Chicken.
- Use of Onion (diced).
- Use of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use of Canned red kidney beans.
- Provide of ☆Cumin powder.
- Provide of ☆Nutmeg powder.
- You need of leaves ☆Bay leaf.
- Provide of packet Tortilla.
- Use of Pizza cheese.
- Use of Pasta sauce of you choice.
- Prepare of Pickled jalapeno.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Enchiladas - An Easy Mexican Dish:
- Boil the chicken throughly. (Or you can microwave).
- Fry the onion with olive oil for 3~4 minutes while boiling the chicken..
- Turn off the heat, add the canned tomatoes and cook lightly..
- Meanwhile, drain the red kidney beans in a sieve and rinse with water..
- Drain the beans very well and add to the tomatoes. Add the ☆ ingredients and simmer..
- When the beans are tender, turn off the heat. Mash with a masher..
- When the beans are mashed well and resemble mashed potatoes, turn on the heat again and simmer for 1~2 minutes. Then the sauce is done!.
- Shred the cooked chicken when it has cooled. Shred it thinly by pulling apart along the muscle fibers. Keep it aside on a plate..
- Put the chicken and sauce on a tortilla and wrap. Be creative how to shape the tortillas so that you can line them in a baking tray..
- Then put tomato pasta sauce of your choice, cheese and jalapeño on top. (Don't use jalapeños for children.).
- Preheat the oven to 400℉/200℃, bake for about 10 minutes and it's done! (I recommend baking on the upper shelf of the oven)..
Chicken enchiladas with a popular red chile sauce that is always great for a crowd. Simple, quick, homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. Most enchilada recipes are variations on the same easy theme: Wrap tortillas around a filling, place the filled tortillas in a baking dish, and bake them with If you're just beginning to learn how to make enchiladas, you can start by using purchased sauce, canned Mexican-style tomatoes, or tomato salsa. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious. Buying the sauce is key to making this a This was an easy way to get extra veggies into this recipe to make the filling more healthy Another big side dish for a party is this Mexican Four Bean Salad with avocado.
If you find this Enchiladas - An Easy Mexican Dish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.