Recipe of Award-winning Chicken liver fry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken liver fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chicken liver fry recipe. To cook chicken liver fry you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken liver fry:
- Prepare of Chicken liver.
- You need of shallots crushed.
- Get of bulb garlic crushed.
- Use of ginger crushed.
- Use of green chillies crushed.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Use of chicken masala.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of curry leaves.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- Prepare of star anise.
- Get of cinnamon stick.
- Take of cardmom pods.
- You need of cloves.
- Use of fennel seeds.
- Get of dry chillies.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Get of 1 tsp jeera and pepper crushed.
Steps to make Chicken liver fry:
- Mix all the ingredients shallots,garlic, ginger, curry leaves, greenchillies and curry powders except the spices and keep for marination for 15min..
- Heat oil in kadai and throw all the spices and red chillies. Once the aroma of the spices come. Add the marinated chicken liver and cook. Do not add water.. The required water comes out of it. Cook for 20 - 30minutes. Do not overcook, it turns rubbery..
- When it is almost done add 1 tsp ghee and add little pepper and jeera powder to enhance the flavours and fry for few seconds and take it out of flame..
Chicken liver fry is one of my favorite non-veg recipes. To begin making Chicken Liver Fry Recipe first wash the chicken liver with some salt and turmeric powder couple of times. Strain and keep the liver aside, there should be no water left in the bowl. Chicken Liver Fry is a delicious snack/appetizer recipe, which is very simple and easy-to-make. This dish is one of the most preferred non-veg dishes in various states of India.
If you find this Chicken liver fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.