Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to stupid-easy-cheap ham and hash brown casserole recipe. You can have stupid-easy-cheap ham and hash brown casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole:
- Prepare 1 bag of country style frozen hash browns. The stringy kind.
- Take of Small bag frozen mixed veggies.
- Use of About a pound of chopped ham.
- Get 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- Get 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of All that cost me 14 bucks.
Instructions to make Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole:
- Thaw frozen stuff. Preheat oven to 350.
- If you don't have pre chopped ham chop it. If you don't have in shredded cheese, shred it..
- Put browns, veggies, cheese, and ham into a BIG bowl. Mix. With a spoon or hands. Just wash the hands before and after. That's what I do..
- Add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom, and the sour cream. Now mix. I suggest a spoon for this😉. Be diligent, make sure it's entirely mixed, nothing "dry" at the bottom of the BIG bowl..
- Just dump it into your casserole pan. Spread it flat with the spoon..
- Bake for an hour or until the middle is nice and bubbly..
- Enjoy the shit out of the meal you just made for less than 15 bucks!.
If you find this Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.