Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Sourdough Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sourdough bread recipe. To cook sourdough bread you only need 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Bread:
- You need 375 g of bread flour.
- Take 125 g of whole wheat flour.
- Take 400 g of g water.
- Provide 100 g of starter.
- Provide 10 g of salt.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Sourdough Bread:
- To check if starter is ready to be used, add a small piece of starter to a bowl of water. If it floats, the starter is active. This test is not always accurate..
- Mix flours together with 375 ml of water, let rest 30 minutes - 2 hours for autolyse..
- Add starter to dough and pinch into dough with hands..
- Add 10g of salt and the remaining 25 ml of water, the dough should be a little easier to mix and very watery..
- With force, slap dough onto un-floured surface and fold together 5 minutes until some strength develops and the dough can hold its form..
- Lightly oil bowl or proofing box and add dough..
- Proof dough in proofing oven set to 85 F or at room temperature..
- With oiled hands, pick up dough at middle and fold onto itself, then rotate dough 90 degrees and fold again. Repeat every 30 minutes for 3-4 hours, total of 6-8 times..
- Prepare a generously floured towel placed in shaping basket or bowl to hold the dough overnight..
- Place dough on an un-floured surface and carefully form dough into a round shape. Lightly flour and let relax 10 minutes covered with a towel..
- Rollover onto floured surface with un-floured bottom facing up, pull sides out and fold together like an envelope..
- Stitch bottom together to hold and let rest seam-side down on counter to seal. Move into basket, seam-side up, and cover with flour, refrigerate overnight covered in towel..
- Flour parchment paper, preheat dutch oven on middle rack of oven set to 500F..
- Gently roll out dough onto parchment paper and score top of dough ball with a razor blade..
- Transfer dough with parchment paper into hot Dutch oven. Bake for 15 minutes with the lid on and 30 minutes off, cook times vary..
- Knock bottom of bread to hear hollow sound if bread is fully cooked..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.