Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Rachel Khoo's Red wine chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rachel Khoo's Red wine chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rachel Khoo's Red wine chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to rachel khoo's red wine chicken recipe. To make rachel khoo's red wine chicken you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rachel Khoo's Red wine chicken:
- Use of red wine use your favorite.
- Prepare of whole chicken.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Provide of red wine vinegar.
- Get of marjoram.
- Provide of thyme.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of carrots.
- Get of medium onions.
- Prepare of water.
- Get of medium potatoes optional I didn't use to keep low carb.
Steps to make Rachel Khoo's Red wine chicken:
- Cut the chicken up into 8 pieces..
- Mix the wine,vinegar, tomato paste,marjoram,and time. put into a ziplock bag..
- Cut the chicken into 8 pieces.I used the back for 2 extra pieces for those who get the wings so everyone will get equal amounts. I cut the back in half across the middle of back. Salt and pepper the chicken i did so aggressively. Add chicken to bag and make sure each piece gets coated. let it marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight..
- Preheat oven 395 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the onions and carrots into quarters. lay in a roaster pour in the water..
- Take the chicken out of the bag lay it on top of vegetables, skin side up. pour remaining marinade over the top of chicken. cover and roast 30 minute..
- Uncover and baste the chicken with liquids..
- Roast 30 minutes uncovered. this will get the skin crispy. serve immediately..
- I hope you enjoy.
If you find this Rachel Khoo's Red wine chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.