Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Easy Peach cobbler
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Easy Peach cobbler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peach cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peach cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to easy peach cobbler recipe. You can cook easy peach cobbler using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Peach cobbler:
- Get 2 of large cans peaches.
- Use 1 can (8 oz) of peaches.
- You need dash of cinnamon.
- You need dash of nutmeg.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 boxes of roll out pie crust.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
Instructions to make Easy Peach cobbler:
- Use 2 large can of peaches and one 8 oz can. Reserve half of the heavy syrup. Bring peaches to a boil and add in cinnamon, nutmeg, teaspoon of vanilla and 2 cups of sugar. 2 boxes of the Pillsbury roll out pie crust..
- While the peaches are boiling take 2 of your pie crust (each box contains 2 so there's 4 total) flatten in a pan or casserole dish and sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg. Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- After peaches have for about fifteen or twenty minutes spoon over baked pie crust. Reserve half of the liquid.
- Use your remaining two boxes of pie crust to cut into strips and place over the top of the cobbler. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg and cube one stick of butter and evenly spread over the top crust.
- Pour half of the reserved liquid over the top and bake at 350 for and hour and a half or until it thickens slightly. Enjoy :).
If you find this Easy Peach cobbler recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.