Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to drunken noodles stir-fried seafood (pad kee mao) #helpfulcook recipe. To make drunken noodles stir-fried seafood (pad kee mao) #helpfulcook you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook:
- Prepare of packet of rice noodle.
- Get of cooking oil (for noodles.
- Prepare of dry red chilies.
- Get of onion - finely chopped.
- You need of Thai basil (or any kind of basil).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Get of green beans.
- Take of garlic – finely chopped.
- Use of red chilies – finely chopped.
- You need of baby pepper corn (Optional).
- Take of Sauce.
- You need of tablespoon light soy sauce.
- Use of oyster sauce.
- Take of fish sauce.
- Use of sugar.
- You need of Seafood - mussels, prawns, squid.
Steps to make Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook:
- Boil rice noodles to just cooked for about 10 min..
- Rinse off water, drizzle some oil on and separate the noodles.
- Medium heat pan, drizzle some oil, dry chilies in, quick stir to brown them up. Leave them aside..
- Finely chopped garlic and chili..
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat and add mixture of garlic and chili. Sautee until fragrant..
- Add some seafood in stir well until seafood just cooked. Transfer them to a plate..
- Same pan medium heat, fry onion, rice noodles in, sauces in follow by green beans and young peppercorn..
- Transfer the seafood back in then Thai basil. Stir well..
- Serve with roasted dried chili..
You will never boil any noodles before stir-fried not even the dried one but soak them in cold water it they are dried. Normally Pad Kee Mao in Thailand. Pad Kee Mao Recipe (Drunken Noodles) - An Asian fusion food favorite that combines multicultural attributes in a comforting and healthy way. This Thai-influenced Pad Kee Mao is the perfect balance of spicy and slightly sweet flavors, and the entire dish is easily made in just one wok. My favorite recipe for Thai drunken noodles (pad kee mao), made with your choice of protein and veggies and the most irresistible Thai basil sauce.
If you find this Drunken noodles Stir-Fried Seafood (Pad Kee Mao) #HelpfulCook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.