Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Broccoli & Asparagus Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to broccoli & asparagus soup recipe. To make broccoli & asparagus soup you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli & Asparagus Soup:
- Prepare of rd a head of broccoli florets,.
- Prepare of The large stalk from a head of broccoli,.
- You need of boiled water (filtered if possible),.
- Provide of spears of asparagus, very ends trimmed off,.
- You need of milk or dairy free alternative, (I used almond milk),.
- Provide of Vegetable stock cube,.
- Take of olive oil,.
- You need of an onion chopped finely,.
- Use of Salt and white pepper to season.
- Provide of To serve:.
- Provide of crispy fried bacon (optional).
- Take of crème fraiche or fat free quark,.
- You need of drizzle of extra virgin olive oil,.
- Use of Fresh parsley leaves,.
- You need of Salt and ground black pepper to season.
- You need of Equipment Needed:.
- Prepare of hand blender / blender.
Steps to make Broccoli & Asparagus Soup:
- Add the vegetable stock to the boiling water and stir through to dissolve. Add to a saucepan over a high heat and then place in all of the broccoli stalks. Bring to a boil and cook for around 7 minutes. Next add in the florets and continue to boil..
- In a frying pan, add in the olive oil and once hot sear the asparagus and the chopped onion until it gets a bit of colour and the asparagus is slightly charred. Remove from the heat. Remove the asparagus, chop it up into smaller pieces and add it in with the broccoli. Set aside the onions for the time being..
- Boil the broccoli until the stalks are nice and soft and the water has reduced down by about half. Season well with salt and a pinch of white pepper to taste..
- Add the cooked onions in with the broccoli and asparagus. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes..
- Using a hand blender or regular blender, blend until nice and smooth and no large lumps remain. Add in half the milk and blend again until a smoother texture is achieved. Add the remaining milk, blend one final time until velvety smooth..
- For the garnish I like to fry up some bacon until crispy, then sprinkle on top with some crème fraiche or fat free quark, and a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil then a few sprigs of fresh parsley leaves. Then a final grind of black pepper and salt to taste. Enjoy!.
Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica. Do you still make the same face you did as a child when presented with a plate of broccoli? Find here details of companies selling Broccoli, for your purchase requirements. Get latest info on Broccoli, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, wholesale suppliers with Broccoli prices for. Order now and get them delivered at your doorstep.
If you find this Broccoli & Asparagus Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.