How to Prepare Quick Chicken Tortilla Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken tortilla soup you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Use of diced chicken.
- Get of uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's).
- Provide of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Use of chopped green chilies.
- Use of can stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare of (blended).
- Prepare of shredded carrots.
- Prepare of corn drain juice.
- Get of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Provide of celery salt.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of ground coriander.
- Provide of paprika.
- Prepare of diced sweet onion.
- Use of cilantro.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- You need of butter.
- You need of White cheese shredded.
- Get of Texas Toast Tortilla.
- Provide of avocado sliced.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups..
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter..
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed..
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!.
Recipe by Valerie Marie. (Two forks work well to pull the chicken apart!). Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.