How to Prepare Perfect Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to turkish eggplant salad (baba ganoush) recipe. You can cook turkish eggplant salad (baba ganoush) using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush):
- Take 500 grams of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tahini (or white sesame paste).
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of lots Parsley.
Steps to make Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush):
- Cut the tops off the eggplants and cut in lengthwise halves. Coat the frying pan thinly with vegetable oil, and place the eggplants with the cut surface facing down..
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Add some water (about 2 teaspoons) and cover the pan. Lower the heat and steam for 20 minutes. Turn the heat off, and cook with residual heat for 10 minutes..
- Remove the eggplants from the pan. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon..
- Mince the eggplant flesh roughly, and immediately add the lemon juice..
- Season with tahini, olive oil, garlic, and salt. Add a lot of finely chopped parsley..
- Dish it up and serve..
- Enjoy it with some tortillas..
- When I had this dish at a restaurant, it was served with a scoop of yogurt..
- Lebanese eggplant salad tastes lighter, as it doesn't use any tahini..
- The Lebanese recipe uses yogurt instead of lemon juice and tahini. Chop it up roughly, or use a blender to make it a purée..
- I made mine without any garlic so that it tastes refreshing - perfect to eat during the summer..
- Make a dent and fill it with olive oil... It feels just like you're at a Lebanese restaurant..
If you find this Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.