How to Prepare Perfect Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mike's garlic lovers meal 4-2-n-15 recipe. You can have mike's garlic lovers meal 4-2-n-15 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15:
- Use of Shrimp.
- Get 2 1/2 lb of Large Shrimp [previously de-thawed - de-veined - de-shelled].
- Prepare of Shrimp Sauté Sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 stick of Quality Sweetened Butter.
- Take 1 dash of Quality Olive Oil Or Garlic Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic [heaping].
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic Powder [heaping].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Quality White Wine.
- Use 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need of Shrimp Additions [added at finish or close to].
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Garlic [rough chop the size of a tic tac mint].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [rough chop + reserves].
- Use 1/4 cup of Green Onions [fine chop + reserves].
- Get of Pasta.
- You need 1 of Angle Hair Pasta [boils quickest-you won't need much with this rich dish].
- You need of Easy Garlic Bread.
- Take 2 large of French Rolls [they're much quicker to oven crisp than dense breads].
- Provide 1/2 cup of Melted Garlic Butter [much easier than smearing fresh].
- Take 1 of Garlic Powder - Dried Parsley - Sea Salt.
Instructions to make Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15:
- EASY GARLIC BREAD ° Preheat oven to 425°. ° Slice French Bread. ° Pour melted garlic butter on a baking sheet and lightly sprinkle garlic powder and dried parsley atop that. Try this method since it's far too time consuming to hand butter such a light bread. Also, don't drench your bread in garlic butter. ° Smear your bread slices in it. Make certain they're fully coated. ° Place bread in oven, sliced side down, for 5 to 6 minutes until crisp.
- SAUTÉED SHRIMP ° Add everything to a pan in the Shrimp Sauté Sauce section and heat. ° Add de-thawed, de-veined, de-shelled shrimp to your sauce. ° Cook for 2 minutes. ° Add garlic and green onions. ° Simmer 1 minute more. ° Add fresh parsley 30 seconds before plating. ° Plate shrimp to the side. ° Know you can eat this dish - as is - without the pasta - for a low carb option and as a side dish..
- Add additional garlic butter, powder or garlic oil to your empty pan and reheat. You'll finish cooking your pasta in this garlic butter mixture. You won't need much butter or oil. Just enough to coat and season your pasta. See photo below..
- ANGLE HAIR PASTA ° Begin your boil for your angle hair pasta. Add a dash of oil and 1 teaspoon [or more] salt to your water. ° Add pasta after full boil and boil 1.5 - 2 minutes UNDER manufactures directions. Usually about 4 minutes but double check. ° Drain pasta but do not rinse it. Add pasta to your heated, garlic butter coated skillet immediately. ° Cook for 2 minutes - test pasta by bite - add fresh parsley just before fully cooked - if you'd like - and plate pasta up..
- Plate pasta and place shrimp on top. Garnish dishes with fresh chives and parsley with garlic bread to the side..
- If you'd like to make your own multi-purpose garlic butter, feel free to try this one. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
You might need to brush your teeth right after eating, but it's probably worth it. Roasted garlic cloves make a great garnish for a main course, like roasted chicken, and can also be mashed up and added to dressings and sauces. If you love the sharpness of raw garlic, the savoriness of toasted garlic, or the sweetness of roasted garlic, you have come to the right place. Pour in the vermouth or white wine and. I once asked my mum to crush garlic in a juicer for me to take a few drops with water, thinking it helps to fight colds and flu.
If you find this Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.