How to Prepare Favorite Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce recipe. You can cook cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- Get of Penne Pasta.
- Use of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Get of small diced roma tomatoes (optional).
- Prepare of Green onion chopped (optional).
- Take of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Take of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Get of Oil for cooking shrimp.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of butter.
Steps to make Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain..
- In sauce pan heat heavy cream, butter until hot but not boiling..
- Add parmesan, salt and pepper to taste. You can add cajun seasoning if you like..
- Reduce to low and stir until smooth and creamy..
- In saute pan, heat small amount of oil to medium high heat..
- Cook shrimp until browned and cooked through..
- Toss in cajun seasoning to coat..
- Toss pasta with cream sauce to coat. I usually double the sauce :).
- Place in serving dish. Arrange shrimp on top..
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and extra shredded parmesan cheese. Can use green onions also..
- Serve with salad or bread..
- Note: A easy version of sauce is Ragu Garlic Parmesan or Alfredo Sauce. It is found with the spaghetti sauces in the grocery store. Works well if time and money is tight. :).
Substitute the milk/cream with coconut milk or almond milk. And instead of parmesan cheese, you can add a little nutritional yeast. A rich, delicious Cajun-style shrimp pasta dish. Add paprika, red chili pepper flakes, and penne pasta. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine.
If you find this Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.