How to Make Speedy Restaurant style Red Thai Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren't that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to restaurant style red thai curry recipe. To cook restaurant style red thai curry you need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Get of coconut milk.
- Provide of cubed pumpkin.
- Prepare of cubed red capsicum.
- Get of green peas.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of For red curry paste.
- Use of coriander seeds.
- Take of Cumin seeds.
- Use of black pepper corn.
- Get of whole dry red chillies(soaked in hot water for 1 hour).
- Provide of big onion chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take of long galangal chopped.
- Prepare of kafir lime zest.
- Get of lemongrass(white part) chopped.
- Take of stem of fresh coriander chopped.
- Get of salt.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Heat a pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black pepper corn until nice aroma emits..
- Grind them to fine powder..
- In a mixer grinder place soaked dry red chillies, chopped onion, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, lime zest coriander stems and salt..
- Add the prepared spice powder and make a fine paste with adding little water.Red thai curry paste is ready..
- Place a saucepan in a stove top in medium low heat..
- Add coconut milk and prepared red curry paste. Give it a good mix..
- When the liquid starts boiling add the cubed pumpkin and 1/2 teaspoon of salt..
- Cover and cook in medium heat till 70% done..
- Remove the lid and add cubed capsicum and green peas..
- Cover and again cook till vegetables cook completely..
- Before removing adjust the seasoning, add more coconut milk if required..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with any kind of rice..
This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home! It's much tastier than takeout and healthier, too. This Thai red curry made a fantastic meal last night and perhaps an even better breakfast this morning. It's the best curry I've ever had, restaurant versions included! You know I couldn't go to Bangkok without posting a Thai red curry recipe, right?
If you find this Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.