How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Mike's New Mexican Pork Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's New Mexican Pork Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's New Mexican Pork Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mike's new mexican pork stew recipe. To cook mike's new mexican pork stew you need 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's New Mexican Pork Stew:
- Use of ● For The First Phase.
- Take of Fresh Pork Shoulder Roast.
- Get of Boxes Beef Or Chicken Broth [reserve 1].
- Take of Hatch Green Chilies [four 4 oz cans].
- Take of Mexican Beer [i used dos equis].
- You need of Can Rotell.
- Use of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of ● For The Second Phase.
- You need of Bucket Hatch Green Chilie.
- Use of LG White Onion [1/2" chop].
- Use of LG Potatoes 1/2" chop].
- Use of LG Jalapeño [1/4" chop].
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- Get of Mexican Oregano.
- Get of Lime Juice.
- Get of LG Bay Leaf.
- Prepare of Esposito Herbs.
- You need of Green Chili Powder [optional - order online].
- Provide of ● For The Sides.
- Provide of Flour Tortillas.
- Take of Corn Tortillas.
- Use of Tortilla Chips.
- Use of Lime Wedges.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- Provide of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Mexican Beer.
- You need of Mexican 3 Cheese.
Steps to make Mike's New Mexican Pork Stew:
- Place everything in the Phase One section in a large thick bottom pot..
- Simmer on medium covered for 3 hours..
- Roast pictured after 3 hours of simmering. Pull roast from broth and set to the side. Trim any fat. By this time your broth should be a fraction of what it was..
- 1/2" chop all vegetables in the Phase Two section and add to a covered pot. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add additional water if needed to simmer veggies but only what you'll need. This should be a thick stew at its finish..
- 1 Pound bucket Bueno Hatch Green Chilie pictured..
- Chop your roast into 1"+ cubes and add to pot at 15 minutes in. Stir regularly..
- Simmer pot 15 additional minutes covered. Stir regularly..
- Uncover pot and simmer until most all fluids have dissipated. Stir regularly..
- Since seasonings can lose flavor with long simmer times - taste test at the finish and add what you'd like. I'll always add additional Cumin, Green Chili Powder and garlic. Lastly, add fresh Cilantro and mix..
- Serve with an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's New Mexican Pork Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.