Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to ginger & garlic chicken with asparagus recipe. To make ginger & garlic chicken with asparagus you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus:
- Use 100 g of chicken breast pieces,.
- Use 7 of spears of asparagus, woody ends trimmed off,.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of light butter,.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste,.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, crushed,.
- Get of Flaked almonds to serve,.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Get of Spray cooking oil.
Instructions to make Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus:
- Heat up a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Spray the base liberally with cooking oil spray. Once sizzling hot add in the chicken pieces and stir fry for around 2-3 minutes. Spray more oil into the pan the add in the asparagus. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Sear the asparagus in the pan and keep moving the chicken around so it doesn't catch. Spray in more oil if needed..
- Add in the crushed garlic and ginger paste. Move everything about in the pan and stir fry for a couple more minutes. Once the chicken and asparagus has small charred edges add the butter into the pan..
- Once the butter has melted, toss everything together to coat in the butter then remove from the heat. Serve up and sprinkle over some flaked almonds. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ginger & Garlic Chicken With Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.