Easiest Way to Make Speedy Southern Fried Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to southern fried chicken recipe. You can have southern fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Fried Chicken:
- Use 1 Kg of Fresh Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 6 oz of Flour.
- You need 4 oz of Cornflour.
- Take of The Blend.
- Use 2 of Dessert Spoons of each, BBQ Seasoning, Smoked Paprika, Chicken Seasoning, Nixed Herbs.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cracked Black Peppercorn.
- Get 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 of pan with oil to Fry Seal your Chicken.
- Prepare 1 Pint of Milk.
Steps to make Southern Fried Chicken:
- Place your wings into the milk and allow to soak for 1 hour..
- Mix your flours and spices together.
- After 1 hour remove the chicken from the milk (but keep it as you’ll need it shortly)..
- Tap off excess milk and cover each wing with flour and place on a rack to air dry for 5 minutes..
- Now repeat by dipping the wings, one by one, into the milk and back into the flour. Then rest on a rack for 5 minutes to air dry..
- Heat up the oil to temperature and preheat the oven to 160 (gas mk 5-6). Prepare a baking rack and a foil lined tray (the foil catches the grease)..
- When your oil is at temperature, drop in 3-4 wings at a time, turning them after about 45 seconds to ensure both sides seal with a golden brown colour..
- Once sealed off, place your wings on a baking rack, sorting the bigger pieces together at the back..
- Pop your baking tray in the preheated oven for around 25-30 minutes.
- Remove one of the larger wings and cut through the knuckle to ensure they are cooked through. (Allow a little more time if required)..
- That’s it, very simple, you’ve saved yourself a fortune. As always, enjoy..
If you find this Southern Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.