Easiest Way to Make Speedy Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to baba ganoush middle eastern style aubergine dip recipe. You can have baba ganoush middle eastern style aubergine dip using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip:
- You need of aubergine/eggplant/ Baigan.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Take of Tahini (2 tbsps roasted white Sesame + 3 tbsps olive oil).
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Garnishing.
- You need of Pomegranate(optional).
- Use of Green Coriander leaves.
- Prepare of lemon (optional).
Instructions to make Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip:
- Peel garlic, wash the Baigan make 4 slits on the Baigan and stuff it with garlic and apply little olive oil and roast it in an open flame, grill, tandoor etc, you can even bake it in an electric oven. This way it took me approx. 10 minutes (turn and roast Baigan from all sides).
- Once roasted wrap it in an aluminium foil, so that it cooks more and becomes softer with its own heat and cools down..
- In the meanwhile prepare your fresh Tahini- dry roast the sesame seeds in a pan, it will hardly take even 2 mins, be careful don't over brown it...take it out in a plate and let it cool a bit. Then in a mixer grinder jar, grind the sesame seeds first and then add olive oil and mix again your fresh tahini is ready..
- Once cooled, peel the roasted Baigan/ aubergine. You can either smash it with the helpf of a spoon or direct hand/ fingers but since I love creamy I blend it in a mixie jar..
- Put it in the jar, add lemon juice and salt and give it a good blend. Then add in the tahini and again blend it, check salt and lemon juice, if required add more and your Baba Ganoush is ready to be served..
- Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves and pomegranate (optional) and serve it with hummus, pita bread, Tabboluleh, kebabs etc Bon Appetit!!! (see recipe).
If you find this Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.