Easiest Way to Make Quick KING RANCH Chicken Casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best KING RANCH Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to KING RANCH Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to king ranch chicken casserole recipe. To cook king ranch chicken casserole you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare KING RANCH Chicken Casserole:
- Use of chicken.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 4 of chicken breasts, with rib meat.
- Take 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of smoked cumin powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide of Juice of 1 lime.
- Get of veggies.
- Use 1 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, finely diced.
- Use 1 of yellow pepper, finely diced.
- Provide 1 of jalapeno, finely diced.
- Get of sauce.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of diced tomato with green chiles.
- You need 1 (10.5 oz) of can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of smoked cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide of other.
- You need 1 cup of ea. Shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack, and queso fresco.
- You need 16-20 of corn tortillas, cut or ripped into 2" pieces.
Instructions to make KING RANCH Chicken Casserole:
- SEE CHICKEN SECTION Cut chicken breasts into 2" pieces and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Seasoning with seasonings and lime juice. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350..
- In a 9× 13 covered casserole dish cook chicken pieces approximately 30 minutes until cooked through but not dry..
- While chicken is cooking, dice VEGGIES ingredients and toss to combine. In a separate bowl combine SAUCE ingredients. In a third bowl, toss cheese together. Cut or tear tortillas into uniformly sized bite-sized pieces.
- Remove chicken from dish, set aside. Drain any juices from dish. Apply a light coat of olive oil to dish. Preheat oven again to 350.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with half of the torn tortillas. Layer on half the chicken. Add half the onion, bell pepper and jalapeno. Sprinkle on half the cheese and pour on half the sauce mixture. Then repeat the layers, beginning with the rest of the tortillas, and ending with the rest of the sauce mixture..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes, then uncover and bake until bubbling, another 15 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving..
Your family will keep coming back for more. King Ranch chicken is a popular Tex-Mex casserole. Its name comes from King Ranch, one of the largest ranches in the United States. This great-tasting chicken casserole is made with southwest flavorings and cooked chicken, along with tortillas and cheese. Use Cheddar cheese or a Mexican cheese blend in this great-tasting chicken casserole.
If you find this KING RANCH Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.