Easiest Way to Make Perfect German-style Sourdough Rye Bread Rolls (Roggenmischbrötchen)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect German-style Sourdough Rye Bread Rolls (Roggenmischbrötchen) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best German-style Sourdough Rye Bread Rolls (Roggenmischbrötchen) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German-style Sourdough Rye Bread Rolls (Roggenmischbrötchen) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to german-style sourdough rye bread rolls (roggenmischbrötchen) recipe. To cook german-style sourdough rye bread rolls (roggenmischbrötchen) you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare German-style Sourdough Rye Bread Rolls (Roggenmischbrötchen):
- You need of Rye Sourdough:.
- Prepare 100 g of rye flour.
- Take 100 g of warm water.
- Take 2 g of rye sourdough starter/mother.
- Provide of Wheat Sourdough:.
- Get 100 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 100 g of water.
- Take 2 g of sourdough starter (I used rye, but wheat is great too).
- Use of Main Dough:.
- Provide 170 g of rye flour.
- Use 120 g of bread flour.
- Provide 120 g of warm water.
- You need 10 g of salt.
- Use 15 g of molasses or honey.
- Use 15 g of butter.
Instructions to make German-style Sourdough Rye Bread Rolls (Roggenmischbrötchen):
- Prep the rye sourdough by mixing 100 g rye flour, 100 g warm water and 2 g rye sourdough starter. Let proof for 20-22 hours at room temperature..
- Prep the wheat sourdough by mixing 100 g bread flour, 100 g water and 2 g sourdough starter (wheat sourdough if you have it. I don't so I used rye sourdough starter). Let proof for 20-22 hours at room temperature..
- The next day, mix the sourdough starters with the rest of the ingredients for the main dough. Mix with hands or a strong wooden spoon/spatula for several minutes until everything is evenly mixed. You won't be able to knead the dough like a typical bread..
- Cover the dough and let it proof for 2 hours at room temperature..
- After that, put the dough on a well floured surface and measure out pieces that are about 90-95 grams (or just divide it into 9 equal pieces). Form each piece into a round roll and dust with plenty of rye flour..
- Place the formed rolls crease-side up on a baking linen or non-fuzzy towel/tea towel that's dusted with rye flour. Cover lightly with another cloth and let proof for 2 hours at room temperature, or 10-12 hours in the refrigerator..
- When you're about ready to bake, pre-heat oven to 250°C/480°F. Place a metal tray at the bottom of the oven for that you can pour in boiling water for steam later on (or use your preferred method for steam). I have some volcanic rock on my tray to help make the steam finer (not necessary).
- When ready to bake, turn over each roll so the crease is on the bottom and transfer to a baking sheet. Cut a criss-cross pattern across the top of each roll with a bread lame or knife right before putting in oven..
- Put in oven in middle rack and pour in a cup or so of boiling water into the steam tray..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 250°F with steam. Then, remove the steam tray and bake another 10 minutes at 210°C..
- Remove and let cool on a rack..
If you find this German-style Sourdough Rye Bread Rolls (Roggenmischbrötchen) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.