Easiest Way to Make Homemade Rosemary oven roasted potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe. To make rosemary oven roasted potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary oven roasted potatoes:
- Get 8 of Red potatoes, washed but not peeled.
- Provide 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/3 stick of of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of whole dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of celery salt.
- Use 1 of garlic powder.
Steps to make Rosemary oven roasted potatoes:
- Wash red potatoes. Cut in half, and then half again. Slice potatoes in even sized slices. Russet potatoes can be substituted, but it is going to increase calories, prep time and cook time. You will also probably want to peel them..
- Add potatoes to a Pyrex baking dish. Add olive oil and rosemary..
- Season to taste with black pepper, celery salt and garlic powder..
- Mix ingredients with hands. Make sure that olive oil is coating all the potato slices evenly. You want the potatoes to stay moist throughout the cooking process..
- Cut up the unsalted butter. Bury the slices in the potatoes, in the middle and sides of the dish. Make sure that when the butter melts it will be distributed evenly onto the potatoes..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes. Check on potatoes about 20 minutes in, stir as needed to make sure they all cook evenly. Poke potatoes with a fork towards the end of the cooking process to get the softness you want. If you let them cook for a longer time they will end up with a mushy, baked potato consistency. If you cook as recommended they will be more like breakfast potatoes..
Can oven roasted potatoes be made ahead of time? I love the classic combination of rosemary, salt and pepper most of the time, but you can easily switch. You are not trying to cook the potatoes through at this point. In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place potato mixture in a roasting pan.
If you find this Rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.