Easiest Way to Make Homemade Caramel-Apple Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Caramel-Apple Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel-Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel-Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to caramel-apple pie recipe. To cook caramel-apple pie you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Take of Dessert.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 6 cup of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of caramel-apple dip.
Instructions to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
This tutorial shows you how to make a Mouthwatering filling of fresh apples, suspended in caramel flavor. AND a Flaky, perfect, delicious crust. Packed with different apple varieties and baked with a buttery caramel sauce, this pie is the ultimate To showcase the very best in cozy fall flavors, this decadent apple pie uses a mix of different varieties. Since this Caramel Apple Pie is not overly sweet, there's no harm in drizzling a little extra caramel sauce on top, with ice cream of course! Seriously, could you resist a big fat slice of this pie for dessert?
If you find this Caramel-Apple Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.