Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Liver Masala
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Chicken Liver Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken liver masala recipe. To cook chicken liver masala you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Liver Masala:
- Provide 250 grams of Chicken.
- Use 1 of Onion medium.
- Use 1 of Tomato small.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper Powder optional.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt or as required.
- Provide as required of Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get To of Temper-.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mustard.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Provide few of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Masala:
- Cut and wash the chicken liver..
- Finely chop the onions and tomatoes and keep it ready..
- Heat oil and temper with mustard, fennel seeds and curry leaves..
- Add the finely chopped onions and saute for 1 minute..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes..
- Then add tomatoes and saute till mushy..
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, pepper powder and salt and give a quick stir..
- Then add chicken liver and mix it. Liver will leave water for it to cook. If the mixture is too dry you can add little water. Allow it to cook nicely till soft and all water is absorbed..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with rice or roti.
If you find this Chicken Liver Masala recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.