Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Spicy red hot chicken curry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy red hot chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy red hot chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy red hot chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to spicy red hot chicken curry recipe. You can cook spicy red hot chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy red hot chicken curry:
- Prepare of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of green thai chillies.
- Prepare of finely chppped onions.
- Prepare of tomato finely chopped.
- Provide of bay leaves.
- You need of cinnamon stick.
- Take of cardamom.
- You need of cloves.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- Take of garlic.
- You need of Kashmiri Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Spicy red hot chicken curry:
- Take a pressure cooker or slow cooker and add oil in medium heat for 30 sec.
- Add bay leaves, cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves in the cooker. let it sit for 30 seconds.
- split the chillies along its length and add it along with cumin seeds. let it fry for 45 seconds..
- cut garlic into small chunks for 45 seconds.
- reduce the heat to half point between sim and medium heat and add onions and fry.
- keep stirring occasionally. add salt in 5 min and cook until oil starts oozing out of onions. could take 15-20 min. onion would look like a paste.
- add turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste. cook for a min.
- add the chillo powder and cook for 30 seconds.
- add tomato and cook until tomato becomes a paste n oil oozes out of the mixture again.
- add chicken cut into cubes into the mixture and cook for a min or two.
- add half cup water. cook for a min and close the lid.
- wait for three whistles if its a pressure cooker or for 30 min in the same low heat.
- curry is ready. could garnish it with some freshly chopped cilantro leaves.
- Note: Kashmiri chilli powder gives a lot of color. you can change the number of chillies and amount of chilli powder and salt as per taste..
Recipe By: Grace Parisi This riff on fiery Massaman curry, commonly cooked in a clay pot with potatoes and peanuts, combines coconut milk, Asian fish Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Similar Recipes, Andhra Chicken Curry Chicken Salna Easy Chicken Curry Traditional Chicken Curry No Coconut Chicken Curry Roasted Chicken I used kashmiri chilli so it gave a wonderful colour and it was less spicy. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you. Add the chicken, red curry mixture and the water and bring to a boil. Transfer the chicken and curry sauce to a serving bowl and garnish with peanuts and cilantro.
If you find this Spicy red hot chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.