Steps to Prepare Speedy Pound Cake-Shaped Fluffy Butter-Top Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Pound Cake-Shaped Fluffy Butter-Top Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pound Cake-Shaped Fluffy Butter-Top Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pound Cake-Shaped Fluffy Butter-Top Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to pound cake-shaped fluffy butter-top bread recipe. To make pound cake-shaped fluffy butter-top bread you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pound Cake-Shaped Fluffy Butter-Top Bread:
- Get of Strong flour (use Super King if possible).
- Provide of Sourdough starter.
- Use of Margarine (or salted butter).
- Get of adjustable Milk.
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of enough for 2 7 mm x 4 cm pans Salted butter to coat before baking.
Instructions to make Pound Cake-Shaped Fluffy Butter-Top Bread:
- Add the flour and sugar to a large bowl. Add the sourdough starter and 140 ml of milk. Mix and knead. Once it's mixed together, add the remaining milk as needed..
- Knead for about 5 minutes, spreading out and tapping on the palm of your hand. Add the margarine in about 4 parts and continue to mix and knead until smooth..
- Let rise until the dough becomes 2.5 to 3 cm, then divide the dough in half. Make each piece round and let sit for 20 minutes. Use your hands to stretch the dough until just smaller than the pound cake pan, then roll up from the edges..
- Place the dough in the pans that have been coated in shortening and let rise a second time until double in size. In this and the previous step, be careful not to let it dry out..
- Use a razor to cut the dough and place the butter in the slits. Place in the 220°C preheated oven (together with the baking pan) and cook for about 13 minutes and it's complete!.
- Using the strongest bread flour, a small size, high baking temperature, and short baking time, you get this nice and soft fluffy bread. A texture just like the professional brands!.
This vanilla pound cake is classic in all the best ways. It has a buttery, soft crumb and a decadent glaze, an it's just begging for some fresh berries and whipped cream on top. Slather with butter, toast in a skillet, and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzle with chocolate or warmed Nutella. The name "pound cake" comes from the traditional American pound cake recipe which called for Top as desired. Though it's delicious now, it's also great with a light dusting of powdered sugar Another great way to eat pound cake is with your morning coffee or eaten with ice cream and.
If you find this Pound Cake-Shaped Fluffy Butter-Top Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.