Steps to Prepare Quick Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to buckeyes peanut butter balls recipe. You can cook buckeyes peanut butter balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls:
- You need 1 cup of Butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of Chunky peanut butter.
- Get 1 cup of Soda crackers, crushed (1 sleeve).
- Get 1 cup of Coconut.
- Get 1 lb of Powdered sugar (approx 3.5 - 3.75 cups).
- Provide 12 oz of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Use 1 stick of Paraffin.
Instructions to make Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls:
- In food processor blend butter and peanut butter. Add soda crackers and coconut, pulse to mix. Add powdered sugar and blend until fully mixed. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Melt chocolate chips and paraffin over double boiler or in the microwave. Stir until smooth..
- Roll dough into 1/2 balls..
- Using toothpicks, dip balls in chocolate mixture and place on wax paper..
- When you have finished dipping all balls, use the left over chocolate mixture to drizzle over the top of the candies to cover toothpick holes and decorate..
If you find this Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.