Steps to Prepare Perfect Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to italian wedding soup with penne pasta recipe. You can cook italian wedding soup with penne pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- You need of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Get of Lean Ground Beef.
- Take of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- Provide of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of container/carton chicken broth.
- You need of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- Get of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- Prepare of penne pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Use of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.