Steps to Prepare Award-winning Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Pick water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs recipe. You can have pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Use of Chicken wings.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of tomato, cut into quarter.
- Use 1 bunch of bok choi, cutted.
- Provide 5 of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- You need 3 of shallote,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of cloved garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ligh soysauce.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Get To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of For Marinade.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Use 2 tbs of light soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- Provide To taste of pepper.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it...
- Happy cooking 😇😇.
If you find this Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.