Steps to Make Ultimate Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Choose water over other products. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) recipe. To make village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Get 300 gr of white rice.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten, then fried and scrambled.
- Get 4 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of candlenut, shaved/puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried shrimp paste, toasted.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- You need of SPRINKLED GARNISH:.
- Get 10 gr of anchovies, fried.
- Get 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
Steps to make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Saute garlic, shallots and candlenut until fragrant. Add white rice and egg, stir briefly..
- Add pepper powder, dried shrimp paste and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that all ingredients are well blended..
- Serve fried rice with a sprinkling of fried anchovies and sliced cayenne pepper..
A video on how to make Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) loaded up with fresh healthy veggies! Keep it vegan with Turmeric Tofu or add an egg (or chicken or shrimp!) - up to you! A fast and healthy dinner recipe the whole family will love. Nasi Goreng is a classic example of edible recycling. Make it with leftover rice and all those little odds and ends you have hanging around the house.
If you find this Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.