Steps to Make Quick 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren't that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to 4 ingredient hamburger casserole recipe. You can cook 4 ingredient hamburger casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole:
- Take of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- Get of ground beef.
- Prepare of cans tomato soup.
- Take of shredded cheese.
- Take of baby Swiss cheese.
- Provide of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of medium onion chopped small.
- Take of water.
- Use of all spice.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of basil leaves.
- Take of oregano.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Use of shakes of dill weed.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Get of can mushrooms (optional).
Instructions to make 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole:
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..
If you find this 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.