Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Doughnuts with sourdough starter
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doughnuts with sourdough starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doughnuts with sourdough starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to doughnuts with sourdough starter recipe. You can have doughnuts with sourdough starter using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Doughnuts with sourdough starter:
- Provide of White flour starter.
- Use of all purpose flour or 300 gr strong bread flour.
- Get of egg yolks - room temperature.
- You need of sugar (100 gr for sweet doughnuts) or 4 tbsp honey.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of warm milk.
Steps to make Doughnuts with sourdough starter:
- Beat egg yolks with sugar or honey, add the melted butter. Mix it..
- Add the starter to the warm milk, mix it well..
- Mix the egg mixture to the milk mixture and slowly add the flour. Stir it with your wooden spoon until it is homogenised..
- Time for kneading, remove out the dough on your counter top. If you feel the dough a bit sticky to you, you may 1 - 2 tbsp flour but not too much. Knead the dough for 12 - 15 minutes. You may use slap / flip and fold technique. Dough should be elastic and smooth. If you have kitchen mixer, you may use it to knead the dough for 5 minutes until the dough is elastic and smooth..
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and let it rise for 3 - 5 hours. Cover it with kitchen towel..
- When the dough double in volume. Take it out on your slightly floured counter, stretch the dough / roll it to 1 cm thickness. It will be softer than regular doughnut dough. Cut out the dough with ring cutter. Place it on the parchment paper or floured baking tray. For the rest dough, you can knead it and stretch it again. Cut it. the leftover dough, you may just leave it on its shapes..
- Cover the doughnuts with kitchen towel. Let it rise for one and half hours. Poke the dough. If the indent/poke you make with your finger stays longer / does not spring back quickly, the doughnuts are ready to be fried..
- Heat the oil in a pot, minimun filled it 1/4 pot - 1/2 pot full with oil. Do not over heat the oil. You may use a chopstick or wooden stick to test the oil. If the bubbles appear around the stick, the oil is ready to be used..
- Place in two to three doughnuts once, fry it for 2 mins each side until golden brown. Bring it out to a plate with a paper napkin to absorb the extra oil..
- Fry the rest of the doughnuts. Let it cool down. Let us make a bite first. looks great inside..
- While cooling down, prepare the toppings such as plate with icing sugar powder, bowl of melted chocolate, bowl of chopped nut, or some jam, and many mores..
- Dip each doughnut with the toppings. Your doughnuts are ready to be enjoyed..
What kind of starter does this recipe use? This recipe works great with unfed sourdough discard that is room temperature. The best results come from starters that have been sitting on your counter and fed often, within the last day or. — Bon Appetite Yeast doughnuts with sourdough starter instead of yeast. Remove dough from container and roll and cut cold dough. A sourdough starter is a fermented dough made of water and flour, filled with naturally occurring wild yeast and lactobacilli.
If you find this Doughnuts with sourdough starter recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.