Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Baked Potato and Fried egg
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren't that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to baked potato and fried egg recipe. You can have baked potato and fried egg using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Potato and Fried egg:
- Prepare of Irish potato.
- Get of chopped carrot.
- Take of green peeps.
- Get of sweet corn.
- Take of white pepper.
- You need of black pepper.
- Get of red pepper.
- Get of bulb onions.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of barbecue spice.
- Use of dry curry leaf.
- Prepare of season cubes.
- Use of diced chicken sausages.
- Get of olive oil.
- Provide of medium eggs.
Steps to make Baked Potato and Fried egg:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes depending on how big you want them, set aside in a blow of hot water and add 1 tea spoon salt, stir and cover with foil paper for 5mins..
- Wash the carrots, and 2 chop in tiny cubs and then slice the other carrot, onions, sausage and set aside.
- Pre heat oven for 5mins at 180dg. While the oven is heating up. Pour the potatoes in a separate bowl sprinkle a little of the warm water..
- Add the carrots, sausage, onions,sweet corn, green peeps and spice up with pepper, season cube, curry leave, barbecue spice add salt to taste and mix..
- Spread the mixture in the oven pan and sprinkle the olive oil. Set in the oven and bake for 20mins at 200dg (use the lower part of the oven).
- Mix egg up add the remaining sliced Onions, grounded red pepper and a pinch of salt in a bowl and fry with little olive oil.
- Once the potatoes is baked set in a plate and your fried egg...
- Food is served.. Enjoy your meal!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.
I was drawn to Pam's recipe for this egg and potato scramble because it was easy to scale down for breakfast for one. I appreciate Pam's technique for quick steaming the potatoes, which speeds up the potato cooking process and means that I can now whip up a breakfast club-quality meal for. Fried potatoes and eggs in a skillet with cheese. That's the sorta thing we expect from a classic diner, the kind where you're Sprinkle the eggs and potatoes with the cheese and fresh herbs, remove the skillet from the heat, and let the whole shebang rest for a few minutes until the residual heat melts the. Grate the potatoes and toss with the arugula puree mixture.
If you find this Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.