Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Yam Porridge with a twist
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yam Porridge with a twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yam Porridge with a twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to yam porridge with a twist recipe. To make yam porridge with a twist you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yam Porridge with a twist:
- Take of /2 small sized yam tuber.
- Prepare of Crushed Scotch bonnet pepper.
- Take of Cksp Palm oil.
- Use of Maggi Pot Seasoning cubes.
- Use of Knorr cube.
- You need of Knorr chicken cube.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Dry/Smoked Fish or both.
- Use of Blended crayfish.
- Use of big bulb onions.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Bush Buck/Utazi/Arokeké/Kabewa.
- Take of ScentLeaf/Efirin/Daidoya/Nchanwu/Ntong#CloveBasil/AfricanBasil.
Steps to make Yam Porridge with a twist:
- Peel yam, cut into cubes, wash and put in a clean cooking pot.
- Add in seasoning cubes, diced onions, pepper, crayfish, salt, and water, enough to cover the yam, place on medium high heat to cook for 15mins.
- Wash fish with warm water and salt, add into the boiling pot, stir together and taste for salt and seasoning, cover and cook together for 5 mins then add in palm oil.
- When the oil has mixed with the yam, stir together,add in chopped vegetables, stir together, cover pot, let it simmer on low heat for 2mins, stir, turn off heat.
- Leave the lid covered for at least 5mins before serving.
If you find this Yam Porridge with a twist recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.