Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pork Ribs & Water Spinach in Tamarind Broth - Filipino Sinigang
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Ribs & Water Spinach in Tamarind Broth - Filipino Sinigang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Ribs & Water Spinach in Tamarind Broth - Filipino Sinigang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pork ribs & water spinach in tamarind broth - filipino sinigang recipe. You can have pork ribs & water spinach in tamarind broth - filipino sinigang using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Ribs & Water Spinach in Tamarind Broth - Filipino Sinigang:
- Take 2 of small dried bay/laurel leaves (optional).
- Use 1 of small knob of ginger (optional).
- You need 6 cups of water.
- Provide 1 of large onion, quarted.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 1 pc of Knorr Pork broth cube.
- You need 1/2 of k or more of Pork (ribs or bone-in parts), rubbed with salt.
- Take 1 of large tomato, sliced.
- Get 1-2 pcs of long green/finger chili.
- Prepare 1 of small pouch (good for 1L water) Knorr Tamarind / Sinigang Soup Mix.
- Provide 1/2 of small white radish, sliced in circles.
- Provide 1 handful of green beans or string beans, sliced bite size.
- Use 4 pcs of large okras, cut in 3s.
- Use 1 bunch of kangkung / kangkong / water spinach, cut into bite size.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Other veggies you can add- sliced eggplant and taro (gabi).
Steps to make Pork Ribs & Water Spinach in Tamarind Broth - Filipino Sinigang:
- Note: My steps may be different from other cooks, but it's the same taste all around. What's important is to soften the pork and make the soup rich with veggies..
- Boil water in a large pot with bay leaves and ginger. These two are non-traditional. I like using it. Meanwhile, prep the veggies..
- Once boiling, drop in the pork cube, onions and garlic. Let simmer until the cube dissolves before adding the pork. Don't forget to rub salt on the pork. Boil for 20 mins then add the tomatoes and green chili. Continue boiling for 10 mins..
- Stir in the tamarind soup mix. Drop in the hard veggies (okra, radish, beans) and continue cooking for 5 more minutes. (Beans in pic should be cut, but I fished these out to eat separately hehe).
- Drop in the Kangkung stalks (thick parts) to cook a few minutes longer. I like the stalks actually. :) Taste and adjust sourness (add water to lessen) and saltiness. Other cooks use fish sauce, I use salt on this..
- Finally, place the Kangkong leaves and on top, then cover and turn off heat. It will cook in its residual heat.
- Plate and serve while hot. Best spooned over rice ;).
Ribs produce a lot of juices, and you don't want them to run out of the pan. You can use a glass or metal pan. Give the ribs a little bit of seasoning with salt and pepper. When the tray is nice and hot, put pork ribs into the tray. Want to master barbecue pork ribs?
If you find this Pork Ribs & Water Spinach in Tamarind Broth - Filipino Sinigang recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.